Captain Hollow's Chronicles
Send As SMS
 
lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009


Arising from the shadows,

Taking those words,

It’s like, screaming inside,

Like another wound,

For this chords, from this heart, maybe marooned.


Amused for an example,

My life isn’t so bad, you know?

I’m such and endless dreamer,

Alone, maybe?

Full of doubts, forged in sin.


Being disorderly it isn’t easy, you know?

Every morning I wake up,

And I look into sky, that drops are falling,

And every second I hear the clock’s ticking,

Nobody’s calling, screaming to give up.


Another day, another cloud,

coming from the ground

I’m whispering in the wind,

My sky is falling, tearing into pieces

Calling, they’re telling me, secrets of sin.


If you tell me, if you can’t wait

Just erase those memories,

Into pieces, I know you need that.

You know what I can do,

You know what I can make,

I’m only waiting that star,

That one who can enlight some paths,

One to break through,

One isn’t fake, one to be there, and at least, true.

Etiquetas: , , , ,


el capitán Hollow habló a las 21:09
&trend setter

Cap. Hollow

Just like always, endless dreamer

&satisfaction

music, and writing, Anneke (:

&total disgust

I hate.. what I hate.

&how i wish

to dream again ♥

&dates to remember

April 12, November 21, September 17/18, October 10

&Thanks to:

Anna: For such a lovely photo, that i've used to make the header =D

&dudes and dudettes

Imprecisa Insatisfacción
Caught Screaming
Are you Suffering?
Shine, Wherever you are.
Bless The Child
Ink And Paper y algo más
Stop the train, John!
OXIZAKRE

&Archive