Captain Hollow's Chronicles
Send As SMS
 
sábado, 11 de julio de 2009


remember once a time,
being you get me out
oh i need to get out
of me.

-------------------

rain a little harder
on the fly
in the abyss of despair
being a reason
something
empty spyral
myself and the other one

------------------

for a land of plenty
my eyes are rolling for
kill me twice
kill me once

make me laugh
make me sad
make me cry
can you let me feel?

tonoght i'm gazin' for eternity
tonight i'm looking for the past
not only me
not only them
me, all of us.


-------------------

calling at 3 am
shouting at the silence
once in a while
i beg your pardon?

walking in the street,
the rain is falling down in me
freezing my heart,
oh, will you save me?

arising from the shadow,
oh, oh oh.
Sleeping sometimes easy,
sometimes upside down,
let me drown in your smile.

---------------------

two minutes and
a tree grows faster
and the world moves on.

on a fly i'm writing this
taking memories back from hell
and embracing lone hopes and fears
i'm staring and i'm
running and,
i'm kicking somehow
another bound.

on a fly i'm running here,
leaving the crack fixed
closing the door,
goodbye.

el capitán Hollow habló a las 0:32
&trend setter

Cap. Hollow

Just like always, endless dreamer

&satisfaction

music, and writing, Anneke (:

&total disgust

I hate.. what I hate.

&how i wish

to dream again ♥

&dates to remember

April 12, November 21, September 17/18, October 10

&Thanks to:

Anna: For such a lovely photo, that i've used to make the header =D

&dudes and dudettes

Imprecisa Insatisfacción
Caught Screaming
Are you Suffering?
Shine, Wherever you are.
Bless The Child
Ink And Paper y algo más
Stop the train, John!
OXIZAKRE

&Archive