Captain Hollow's Chronicles
Send As SMS
 

Asylum: PT 1 (Places.)

sábado, 20 de junio de 2009


Padded Cell Room

In a world left inside

This room is keeping

Keeping from myself

And if I move

No, I can’t move.

Hear the sounds in here,

in this padded cell

Hear the echoes of

The ones that have left that in here.-


Aisle 430321

Walking on a trip

Leaving only our sanity,

Come,

Come with me,

I’m here without nothing

With your hand, I can’t be afraid

Of anything.

If I can stop running,

May you-

No, I’m not running

I’m crawling, I’m laughing,

And I hear those screams

And all these misshapen children

Praying to their mother

All I want is to get asleep.



Electro shock

Love

Death

My

Goodness

Sleep

Dream

Being

Those

Live

Die.


el capitán Hollow habló a las 23:53
&trend setter

Cap. Hollow

Just like always, endless dreamer

&satisfaction

music, and writing, Anneke (:

&total disgust

I hate.. what I hate.

&how i wish

to dream again ♥

&dates to remember

April 12, November 21, September 17/18, October 10

&Thanks to:

Anna: For such a lovely photo, that i've used to make the header =D

&dudes and dudettes

Imprecisa Insatisfacción
Caught Screaming
Are you Suffering?
Shine, Wherever you are.
Bless The Child
Ink And Paper y algo más
Stop the train, John!
OXIZAKRE

&Archive